Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Pick-Ups// COSTA BLANCA HAUL

- Sleeveless Crew Neck Tank [Black]
- Crochet Lace T-Shirt w/ Pu Trim [Cream]
- Racer Strip Denim [Navy]
- Short Sleeve Romper w/ Belt Detail [Royal Blue]
- Long Sleeve Side Rouched Cardigan [Black]
- Crew Neck Sweater w/ Open Back [Cream]

I stopped by my Costa Blanca location and picked up a few items from their new Fall/Winer 2013/2014 collection. Considering I won a $100 gift card from their previous Summer Essentials Contest, I decided to put the gift card + my employee discount to use and pick up a couple items that intrigued me. While it may not be the most colourful selection, I know these pieces will be staples in my wardrobe as the summer heat dies down [I'm just about over summer and ready for fall weather and fall fashion at this point..]. You can check out Costa Blanca's Fall/Winter 2013/2014 line HERE or visit a location near you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...