Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Few of My Favourite Things in.. January 2014

1. NARS Deep Throat Blush - Don't let the name throw you off.. This is a light peachy pink blush with subtle shimmer that gives your cheeks the perfect amount of flush as if you've just gotten back from being outside in the ongoing polar vortex

2. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer - Received as a mini sample with my Ambient Lighting Palette, this primer has quickly become a favourite of mine that I've actually gone out and purchased the travel size one (partly because you only need a little, and partly because the full size is super expensive).. It makes your foundation apply nice and smooth and I find myself having to blot away oils less..

3. MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW25 - I got this in a bag of makeup from Christmas and I forgot how much lighter it felt to use liquid concealer over cream concealer under the eyes.. It has a light/medium coverage and is good for days when you're in a hurry..

4. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - The Revlon lip butters are among one of my favourite drugstore lipsticks and Pink Truffle has been a great "my lips but better" shade that I'd throw on for everyday wear.. I love the natural rosy pink shade it transfers on my lips and it's quite moisturizing as well..

6. MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black - While I'm not the biggest fan of the applicator, when I use a MAC 209 or the Real Techniques liner brush, the product is great.. It's a true matte black..

What are your favourites this month?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...