Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Few of My Favourite Things in.. December 2013

Before getting into my favourite products this past month, I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that everyone welcomes 2014 with open arms. We've survived another year and were blessed with a new one so I hope that everyone makes the most of it.

Anyway, while my monthly favourites aren't a consistent thing on this blog, I felt like these products have stood out enough to receive mention. So without further ado.. here's what I've been loving in December [last year..]

1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette [HERE] - A rose golden themed edition to the Naked family with light and dark shades that make the palette versatile for day and night.. The underlying pink theme makes it different enough from the previous two palettes if you were thinking of purchasing it, however it's completely up to personal preference..

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette [HERE] - While I'm not entirely sure if it's a limited edition product, it's a great way to try out the infamous Ambient Lighting Powders if they sparked your curiosity prior.. They offer a "lit from within" type glow to your face without making you look greasy or glittery like a disco ball..

3. ELF Studio Blush Brush [HERE] - ELF is known for their affordable make-up and tools.. Their infamous studio brush line are well made and perform great.. I've been enjoying the blush brush to apply the Ambient Lighting Powders.. Especially when I'm selling my under eye concealer..

4. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach [HERE] - It's been a love/hate relationship between myself and this product because I was never to keen on its creaminess.. However, it's been a great product this winter because it provided my under eyes with some added moisture.. Also helped correct the dark circles I've been having from lack of sleep..

5. MAC Boldly Bare Lip Pencil [HERE] - One of my favourite lip pencils to wear under my nude pink lipsticks because of the added warmth it provides to the lip colour.. Especially when they're cooler pinks that tend to look an unflattering purple on my lips..

6. MAC Angel Lipstick [HERE] - The infamous Angel lipstick has been a favourite for years and to be honest.. I've been using it a lot this month with the motivation to finish what's left of the little nub.. It's a great nude pink shade though, and pairs well with Boldly Bare lip pencil by MAC..

7. Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Ebony [HERE] - Another product I've had for a while.. Though it's not as creamy as others I've tried, it works works well on the waterline and doesn't really smudge..

8. MAC Eyeshadows in Naked Lunch and Wedge [HERE] - Two among my top five favourite MAC shadows, Wedge is that perfect blending crease colour that works with almost everything, and Naked Lunch is a soft champagne pink shade that instantly brightens your eye area.. Especially when you've had a long night..


Happy New Year everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...