Sunday, September 1, 2013

Writer's Block

Ever have that feeling where you you're itching to write a post but don't know exactly what you want to write about? Well that's me.. Right now.. In this very moment! I went from having posts lined up to per day to struggling to let words flow onto the page. It's annoying but I'm not going to force myself to post something I'm not entirely invested in myself. So the result? A rant of sorts to writer's block! 
It's like that tip of the tongue syndrome where you have the answer but can't seem to produce verbal response. It's frustrating and it'll bug you for a while. For me.. It's a lack of creativity. I'm going to say its due to lack of sleep. I've been restless and basically SLEEPLESS the past couple weeks I truly believe I've turned into an insomniac! It doesn't help that I'm feeling ill at the moment as well. Having a cold is "just my cup of tea" in such sleepless situations. 
Anyway, before I further go off topic, writer's block.. Or in this case, blogger's blog has not been fun for me at all - hence this totally irrelevant blog post. But hey.. It's my blog. I can write whatever I want can't I? 

Hoping to get back on track..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...